Located just west of Vero Beach, 94th Ave 67 Acre Farm is a former citrus grove that has been cleared and fenced for cattle. The property is well suited to remain as a cattle pasture or could be used for alternative agricultural uses such as ornamental tree farm, landscape location, equestrian, citrus, or other tree crops. The location is very convenient, just three miles to the I-95/SR60 Interchange and less than 2 miles from future I-95 interchange at Oslo Rd. The property holds 1,900 FT of road frontage on 94th Ave allowing for easy access.
The current zoning and future land use allow one unit per 10 acres which the existing agricultural exemption and Indian River Farms Drainage District provides for very affordable property taxes to the property. This is a convenient location for home site or ranchette community. With multiple opportunities and a great location this versatile property can be well suited for a variety of uses.
From I-95 and SR 60
• Travel west 2/3rds of a mile to 98th ave
• Turn left on 98th and travel south 2 miles until the road meets 4th street
• Turn left and travel east .5 miles
• Turn right on to 94th ave and travel south .5 miles until you reach the first crossing of the canal on the right hand side
• This is the north east corner of the property.
- 1,900 FT of road frontage on 94th Ave allowing for easy access
- 1 unit per 10 acres
3/9/2020 4:13:31 PM
3/17/2020 3:56:20 PM