This 53-acre property is cleared, fenced and would make an ideal location for a tree farm, nursery or landscape company. The site has two 4-inch wells and power is available along the eastern side of the property. The location is adjacent to the Kings Highway Industrial Park and the Amazon delivery station. Neighboring businesses include Jones Lumber Company, American Woodwork, Premier Fabricators, Miami Filter Inc., Boat Builder Central, nexAir and more. Zoning allows one unit per acre. Currently, the property is used for grazing cattle preserving the agricultural exemption and maintaining very low property taxes.
• From I-95 and Indrio Rd travel east 1.2 miles to Johnston Rd.
• Turn right and travel south on Johnston Rd
3.8 miles to L-20, just over the canal on the left.
• Turn left and travel down L-20 .5 miles till you get to an open pasture.
• The gate will be on the right.
- 53 acres cleared and fenced in St. Lucie County
- Convenient location just off of Kings Highway
- Zoning allows one unit per acre
- Property adjacent to new Amazon distribution location
3/9/2020 3:43:25 PM
3/9/2020 4:19:11 PM