Special Purpose•Day Care•For Sale
Sequel Residential Treatment Facility
318 Hamer Road, Owens Cross Roads, Alabama 35763
Treatment Facility‐ Owens Cross Roads is currently a 40‐bed residential behavioral healthcare facility for children and has been in operation at this location since 1996. The facility was originally constructed in 1965 with subsequent additions in 1995 and 1999 and is located on an approximate 28.50-acre campus. The facility is comprised of 3 buildings and 3 portable buildings that total 21,667 SF. Building 1 is a 4,259 SF dorm building; building 2 is an 11,141 SF classroom, dorm, dining hall and recreation building. Building 3 is a 3,750 SF recreational center/gym. There are 2 portable classroom buildings with a total of four classrooms, 1 storage portable. The property is comprised of three separate but contiguous tracts. A proposed 8,453 SF dormitory addition is being scheduled to be constructed by June 1, 2020, weather permitting. The lease term is ten years with a five year option .The current term begins March 1, 2020. There are 2.5% annual escalators in the lease for the annual rent.
- 28.5 Acre Property in 3 contiguous tracts zoned estate residential and special district
- Built in 1965 with additions in 1995 & 1999
- The facility has been continuously operated since 1996 at this location.
- The tenant is a national company with almost 50 locations.
- 3 Buildings and 3 Portable Buildings for a total of 21,667 SF
- Buildings and Portables consist of classrooms, dorm rooms, recreational areas, dining hall, and storage
- Proposed 8,453 SF dorm addition is to be constructed by 6/1/2020 weather permitting.
- Lease term is 10 years with 5 year option and current term begins 3/1/2020 with 2.5% escalators in the lease for annual rent.
- This lease is an absolute triple net lease with the tenant
- responsible for all repair, maintenance, and replacement.
- The tenant pays property tax and property insurance directly
3/4/2020 12:00:00 AM
3/24/2020 5:19:48 PM