Sarasota Gated - 30 Unit Residential Development Site
North Point Road, Osprey, Florida 34229
CALL FOR OFFERS - UNBELIEVABLE PRICE REDUCTION - Seller says bring all offers. The Oaks Preserve Phase IV - Located behind the gates of the prestigious Oaks, this 3.12 acre development site was acquired through foreclosure. The site is entitled for 30 single family residential units. The zoning allows for up to four stories and great flexibility in the type of home product including single family detached and/or semi-attached residences, townhouses, or condominiums.
Universal Engineering Sciences completed a "Preliminary Geotechnical Exploration" and a "Phase I Environmental Site Assessment" in August 2015.
The Site is located in South Sarasota County about one mile south of Westfield Sarasota Square Mall on South Tamiami Trail/U.S. 41 South.
Located behind the gates of the prestigious Oaks in south Sarasota County - Located about one mile south of Westfield Sarasota Square Mall on South Tamiami Trail/U.S. 41 South.
- OWNER SAYS SELL IN 2019 - BRING ALL OFFERS
- Site is entitled for 30 residential units and can build to four stories
- Housing types permitted include single family detached, town house, villa, multifamily or coach house.
- Located behind the gates to the Oaks Preserve
- Clean Environmental Phase I Dated August 2015
- Favorable Geotechnical Report Dated August 2015
- Favorable ACOE Letter dated February 24, 2017 (no permit required)
- County Letter stating site is "negative" (non-existent) for Scrub Jays Dated April 2016
2/24/2020 3:13:30 PM
3/30/2020 3:34:30 PM