AL Industrial Complex for Sale
4400 Powell Ave S, Birmingham, Alabama 35206
Major facility with rail spur for Sand Coating in the Fracking industry. Currently has two separate tenants utilizing some of the office building and one of the warehouses on premise and the rail spur. All equipment from previous owner operator still in place. Lay down yard of a couple of acres fenced in.
Potential Uses: Engineered Process Facility, Dry Product Coating, Frac Sand Manufacturing, Cement Manufacturing, Fertilizing Manufacture, Blending Plant
Features: Located on Norfolk Southern Railway, (3) Fully operational Rail cars load-outs, (3) Rail Spurs w/over 2000 feet of stage rail, (3) Fully operational truck load-outs, (28) Fully operational bucket elevators, Over (20) Screw conveyors (like new), Shaker Screens, Belt Conveyors, Complete Plant Air system, Water, Natural Gas, Power, etc., (1) Truck scale setup.
Exterior Details: Lot Size:Approx. 7 acres, 15 Individual offices: 4500 square feet of administrative office space, (1) Lab Room for R&D, (1) Training Room, (1) Full scale employee break room & lockers, (4) Large Metal Buildings totaling over 50,000 square feet under roof, (28) Storage Silos w/over 180,000 cubic feet of storage, (1) Maintenance Office.
One block east of 43rd Street S and on the Southside of main rail lines in Birmingham AL. Next to USPS distribution building.
- Opportunity Zone Industrial
- All equipment in place for Sand Coating
- Two separate tenants in offices and warehouse
- Located on Norfolk Southern Railway
- (3) Fully operational Rail cars load-outs
- (3) Rail Spurs w/over 2000 feet of stage rail
- (3) Fully operational truck load-outs
- (28) Fully operational bucket elevators
- Over (20) Screw conveyors (like new)
- Shaker Screens, Belt Conveyors
- Complete Plant Air system
- Water, Natural Gas, Power, etc.
- (1) Truck scale set up
2/21/2020 6:57:46 PM
3/25/2020 5:50:41 PM