This is a great opportunity to own 95 acres of predominately pasture with a mix of cabbage palms & palmetto flats that create a natural corridor for wildlife in the surrounding area. This area is supportive of an ecosystem where native wildlife can thrive. These characteristics make the property not only suitable as a Ranch for raising cattle, but also as a recreational piece for hunting and camping. Not to mention there is a small shooting target set up for long range target practice. Also, the property is cross fenced into four different pastures, making for good rotational grazing. Osceola turkey, bobwhite quail, wild hogs and whitetail deer have frequented the area along with numerous other native species. The subject property lies about 2.5 miles north of County Road 724 and six miles west of US 441, providing quick and easy access to these roadways.
- Head East on State Road 60 East
- Take a slight right turn onto US 441 (S Kenansville Rd)
- In 18 miles turn right onto NE 240th St.
- In 5.6 miles turn right onto NW 72nd Ave.
- In 2.4 miles the property entrance is on your left.
- Predominately pasture with a mix of cabbage palms & palmetto flats
- Cross fenced into four pastures, two solar powered water pumps, 40X40 pole barn with 15X15 of that area enclosed for camping
- Great hunting opportunity: updated trail camera pics of deer, turkey, and hogs available
2/12/2020 4:03:09 PM
2/24/2020 9:38:11 PM