(2) lots for sale- a 1.07 acre lot and a 1.91 acre lot, $315,000 for each parcel. Both lots have visibility to Highway 10 and Highway 29, with great signage possibility and good traffic counts. Perfect location for a fast food restaurant, auto parts store, or other retail.
Parcels are in close vicinity to local destinations such as Ptacek's IGA, Tractor Supply, Snap Fitness, Caribou Coffee, Dollar General, and WESTconsin Credit Union (all within .25 mile radius). Both parcels have all utilities tapped in and ready for development. Seller will build-to-suit or do an outright sale.
Prescott is a Twin Cities commuter town, located on the St. Croix and Mississippi rivers. In the last three years, two major industrial employers (UNFI and Diversified Manufacturing Corporation) have built almost 500,000 sf, which are projected to bring more than 450 new jobs to Prescott. In addition, Prescott's local grocery store, Ptacek's IGA, expanded and built a gas station and a Caribou Coffee across Hwy 29 from the subject properties. Prescott also built a new high school in 2016.
- Best retail location available in Prescott- visible from Hwy 29 and County Rd. 10.
- Flat sites with all utilities stubbed in- Ready for Development
- Seller will do build to suit or sell land outright
- Located on the rapidly growing north side of town
- Growing population and new businesses
2/11/2020 11:56:28 PM
4/23/2020 6:18:40 PM