Whiteview Apartments, a multifamily development site
Whiteview Pkwy, Palm Coast, Florida 32137
Whiteview Apartments is a 19+/- acre multifamily development site in Palm Coast, FL. The site was recently zoned to MPD and allows up to 348 apartments. The site is located on the NWC of Whiteview Pkwy and White Mill Dr with tremendous exposure to a main arterial road. The property has an enviable location surrounded by mature development and offers quick access to Palm Coast Pkwy, SR 100, US Hwy 1 and I-95.
The 19+/- acre site allows a maximum of 348 apartment units and offers a developer complete flexibility with design and phasing. Whiteview Apartments will share a master storm water system with the adjacent Whiteview Village, a fully entitled 205 lot single-family residential subdivision. Utilities are available at the site. The buyer of this Whiteview Apartments just needs to run a site plan approval thru the City of Palm Coast and you will be ready to start construction.
Flagler County was named the FASTEST GROWING COUNTY IN THE ENTIRE US prior to the Great Recession and continues to bring in new residents, business, shopping and entertainment during this recovery. The current population is over 110,000 residents and there are only 1,147 apartments in the entire county to service these residents. There exists a HUGE DEMAND for additional apartments in Flagler County today. Whiteview Apartments represents a tremendous opportunity for a multifamily developer to quickly help to fill that void.
SVN Alliance has been retained as the exclusive listing agent to market and sell this exciting development site. Interested parties are encouraged to contact us to further discuss the property and its entitlements in detail.
Located at NWC of Whiteview Pkwy and White Mill Dr
- 19+/- acre multifamily development site in Palm Coast, FL
- Existing MPD zoning allows up to a max of 348 apartments
- The land is priced to move fast!
- Adjacent to the planned Whiteview Village, a 205 lot SFR subdivision
- Master storm water system already permitted
- Just needs site plan approval thru Palm Coast - be under construction fast
- All utilities available to site
- Limited competition for new apartment product
- Demand for rental housing in Palm Coast continues to increase with limited to no supply available
- Only 1,147 apartments exist in Flagler County today (Population 111,563)
2/6/2020 8:10:49 PM
2/21/2020 8:22:18 PM