Retail•Specialty Center•For Lease
1 Page Avenue, Asheville, North Carolina 28801
Space now available!
The Grove Arcade is a Class-A retail, office, and residential complex located in downtown Asheville. With a Walk-Score of 92 it is the most attractive class A Office location in Downtown with dozens of restaurants within a few minutes walk. Including Chai Pani, Tupelo Honey, Cucina 24, Market Place.
The Grove Arcade spans a city block on the west side of Downtown Asheville. It is located directly off of I-240 at the cross streets of Battery Park Drive, Page Avenue & O'Henry St. It anchors an area of downtown that includes a handful of Carolina’s finest restaurants, retailers as well as other Historic structures including The Battery Park Apartments, Haywood Park Hotel, The Flat Iron Building and Wall Street. It is within 300 yds. of five hotels; Hyatt Place, Indigo Hotel, Haywood Park Hotel, Cambria Suites (Opened December 2017) and Embassy Suites (under construction).
Asheville benefits from tourism with 11 million visitors in 2017, generating $2.9 billion in economic impact. It is also voted as one of the best cities to live in the US.
- Office & Retail Space located in the heart of Downtown Asheville
- Walkable to Tupelo Honey, Cucina 24, Table, Chai Pani, Market Place
- Current home to Asheville's Favorite Restaurants Modesto (Fine Dining), Baba Nahm (Middle Eastern Fast Casual)
- Major Anchors: in the area include Anthropology, Urban Outfitters, Mast General, Kress Emporium, Tops For Shoes
- Parking: Wall Street Garage (232 Spaces), Rankin Garage (262 Spaces), Civic Center Garage (550 Spaces)
2/6/2020 5:34:15 PM
3/25/2020 11:50:05 AM