Office•Office Building•For Lease
3 Exchange Street, Pawtucket, Rhode Island 02860
Office/retail space with high ceilings delivered as a warm vanilla box or can be built to your specifications. Currently building out the interior space and anticipate delivery in 90 days. Reserve your location now.
Up to approximately 3400 square feet of office/retail space available on the 2nd floor level. Could be combined with 3rd floor level for up to approximately 6800 square feet combined. Basement storage space is also available.
Major exterior and full interior renovation in progress including new storefront and new black-frame architectural windows. Retail / office building located at major signalized intersection of Goff, Broad and Exchange streets in busy downtown Pawtucket's Commercial District. Building is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Be part of the explosive growth: the MBTA station is already under development one block away and is slated for early 2022: MBTA / RIDOT - Pawtucket Commuter Rail Station and Bus Hub. High traffic.
High ceilings (approximately 12 feet). Parking is available in the abutter's lot behind building (inquire for details), in the municipal deck garage (1.5 blocks away), and on-street. Inquire for details regarding abutting parking lot arrangement in rear of building. Street parking available. Inquire for further parking details as well as draft development floor plans - build to suit is also available. Bus stop nearby.
Up to approximately 3400 square feet of office space available on second level plus up to approximately 3400 additional square feet for combined 6800sf total. Large basement storage space is also available.
First floor tenants consist of a new café offering baked goods adjacent to a retail clothing store.
- Early access to secure an office/retail location near Pawtucket Commuter Rail Station & Bus Hub (est. early 2022)
- High traffic office/retail location in Pawtucket's Commercial District at signalized intersection
- Up to 3400sf office/retail space on the 2nd floor plus up to an additional 3400sf on the 3rd floor is available.
- Beautiful historic architecture: exterior windows and storefronts undergoing renovations currently
- Interior buildout is available as build-to-suit
2/3/2020 7:58:21 AM
2/4/2020 10:15:36 PM