Retail•Street Retail•For Sale
Opportunity Zone Historic Building Rehab Opportunity
511 Main Street, Hattiesburg, Mississippi 39401
Four historic buildings on Main Street in Downtown Hattiesburg, MS. Built between 1903 - 1910, these buildings have served many purposes from banks, offices, restaurants and retail establishments over the years. All 4 buildings are registered with the Mississippi Department of Archives and History and sit between two beautifully remodeled historic buildings - The Carter Building (c. 1907) and The Hawkins and Co. Building (c. 1903).
- 511 N. Main (c. 1910): 2 stories with approximately 5,260 SF
- 511 1/2 N. Main (c. 1910): 2 stories with approximately 5,483 SF
- 519 N. Main (c. 1907) & 523 N. Main (c. 1903): These two buildings are currently listed as one, but could be split back into two properties. 519 N. Main is currently a towering facade that opens into a +/- 1,200 SF courtyard. This property can remain as a courtyard or remodeled & enclosed. 523 N. Main (+/- 5,000 SF) is a fully furnished former bank branch consisting of 2 stories and a bank vault.
- Sold in "AS IS" condition
- Potential for Historic Tax Credits
- Opportunity Zone
1/28/2020 7:45:10 PM
2/17/2020 6:12:25 PM