Office•Office Building•For Lease
2869 Buford Hwy, Cumming, Georgia 30041-9487
The South Forsyth County submarket is experiencing explosive residential growth and development. Forsyth county was ranked by Forbes magazine as the 7th fastest growing community in America. Forsyth County is the fastest growing county in Georgia according to new data released by the United States Census.
Cumming is an upscale Atlanta suburb that has experienced tremendous population and economic growth in the last two decades. With the expansion of GA-400, the major north-south highway connecting midtown Atlanta and Buckhead to the northern suburbs, Cumming has become a major commuter city. The city is home to Lake Lanier, the most visited and largest lake in the state. Cumming is located in Forsyth County, which according to is the sixth fastest growing county in the country. Forbes Magazine also recently named Forsyth County as the second best place to get ahead in America. Located just 30 miles south of Cumming, Atlanta is the capital and most populous city in Georgia and is the ninth largest city in the United States. It is a major component of a growing southern megalopolis known as the Piedmont Atlantic Megaregion. Atlanta ranks fourth in the number of Fortune 500 companies headquartered within city boundaries, behind only New York City, Houston and Dallas.
CBD Office with outside parking
Located in Forsyth County approximately 3 miles east of GA 400 – Exit 14 on the left just before Windermere Parkway.
- Atlanta MSA Location | $148,040 Avg. HH Income Within One Mile | 31,000 +/- Avg. Daily Traffic on Highway 20
- GA HWY 20 frontage
- Directly Adjacent to Windermere Golf Community | Explosive Residential Growth in Area
- Outside Parking available
- 25,200 VPD count
- Less than 4 miles from the Northside Hospital – Forsyth campus with a staff of 2,300+ physicians and 2,200+ employees
- Located less than 4 miles east of GA 400
- Population of 106,297 within five miles with an average household income of $119,785
1/27/2020 3:34:24 PM
2/5/2020 9:54:15 PM