Lee & Associates is pleased to present one of the last opportunities to purchase a large parcel of mixed use development land along the east edge of Star and adjacent to Eagle, ID. This property has 1/2 mile of HWY 16 frontage along the proposed Central Valley Expressway that will eventually connect to I-84. The property has been annexed into the city of Star with very flexible Mixed Use zoning.
One of the last opportunities to buy over 50 acres of contiguous development land recently annexed into the city of Star on HWY 16, just 1 mile north of W State St/HWY 44. The property can include the 10 acre hard corner at HWY 16 & Floating Feather Rd. for an additional $1,000.000 for a total of 57 acres. The property boasts 1/2 mile of frontage on HWY 16. As of 2019 the Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) has allocated $102 million dollars to acquire needed right-of-way real estate for the Highway 16 Extension (aka Central Valley Expressway) to I-84. When completed, the Central Valley Expressway will connect Emmett to I-84 and relieve Eagle Road congestion by providing residents of Northwest Meridian, Star, and Emmett easier access to I-84.HWY 16 will be connected to I-84 over time making this the next North-South major traffic artery in the Treasure Valley.
- Contiguous, flat 47 acres of mixed use development land. (Up to 57 acres available)
- The 10 acre the Hard Corner at Floating Feather Rd & HWY 16 can included for 57 acres total for $5,700,000 total
- Across HWY 16/Central Valley Expressway from the expansion of one of Eagles' premier subdivisions, Legacy
- Adjacent to Toll Brothers proposed 469 home development
- 1/2 Mile of HWY 16/Central Valley Expressway frontage
- Located along the developing Central Valley Expressway that will connect growing Eagle, Meridian, Star, Emmett & East Nampa to I-84
- All utilities
1/14/2020 6:12:43 PM
3/2/2020 3:39:50 PM