Lee & Associates is pleased to present the last opportunity to purchase a large parcel of mixed use development land in the prestigious City of Eagle that also has HWY 16 frontage along the proposed Central Valley Expressway that will eventually connect HWY 16 to I-84. Approximately 2/3 of the property is proposed to be zoned R-2 while approximately 1/3 is proposed to be zoned for mixed use commercial.
The last opportunity to buy over 94 acres of contiguous development land recently annexed into the city of Eagle on HWY 16, just 1 mile north of W. State St/HWY 44. The property includes the hard corner at HWY 16 & Floating Feather Rd. as well as over 1/2 mile of frontage on HWY 16. As of 2019 the Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) has allocated $102 million dollars to acquire needed right-of-way real estate for the Highway 16 Extension (aka Central Valley Expressway) to I-84. When completed, the Central Valley Expressway will connect Emmett to I-84 and relieve Eagle Road congestion by providing residents of Northwest Meridian, Star, and Emmett easier access to I-84.HWY 16 will be connected to I-84 over time making this the next North-South major traffic artery in the Treasure Valley.
- Contiguous, flat 94.31 acres of residential and mixed use (call agent for more details)
- Includes the Hard Corner at Floating Feather Rd. & HWY 16. (NEC)
- Adjacent to the expansion of one of Eagles' premier subdivisions, Legacy
- Over 1/2 Mile of HWY 16/Central Valley Expressway frontage
- Located along the developing Central Valley Expressway that will connect growing Eagle, Meridian, Star, Emmett & East Nampa to I-84
- All utilities are within 2,400 +/- ft. of the property
- Signaled intersection at Hwy. 16 & Beacon Light Rd.
- Contact agent for more information
1/14/2020 6:12:03 PM
3/2/2020 3:40:08 PM