Opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest (land & building ownership) in a NNN leased, corporate guaranteed, VCA investment property located in Hanson, Massachusetts. Upon receipt of a special permit from the Town of Hanson, the tenant, VCA Animal Hospital, completed a high six-figure build-out via a sublease of the premises from Steward Healthcare for the balance of their initial term through 7/31/2024. The lease will become direct to the landlord 8/1/2024 upon execution of the first of 3, 5-year extensions with 2.5% annual rent increases. The lease is NNN with landlord responsibilities limited to roof, structure, foundation, and parking lot. The tenant has the first right of refusal.
The VCA is located on Route 58 and just minutes down the road from the Shaw's Shopping Plaza, averaging 13,650 vehicles passing by daily. The site is surrounded by a number of residences, sitting across from the entrance to the Hanson Middle School, and a community of 24,783 within a 3-mile radius, providing a direct consumer base to draw from. VCA is also located near multiple retailers including CVS, Rockland Trust, and Shaw's, and more, further increasing consumer draw to the subject area. The 3-mile trade area is supported by a population of nearly 8,583 households and more than 6,270 daytime employees. Residents within the more immediate 3-mile trade area have a median household income of $97,660.
- Corporate Guaranteed Lease
- Options To Extend
- Veterinary Centers of America (VCA) corporate guaranteed lease
- Approximately 4.5 years remaining in the initial lease term with 3 (5-year) option periods to extend
- NNN Lease
- Limited Landlord Responsibilities
- Tenant pays for taxes, insurance and maintains most aspects of the premises
- Landlord responsibilities limited to roof, structure, foundation, and parking lot
- The VCA is 29 miles from the Logan International Airport, having served more than 42M passengers in 2019
- 8,583 households and more than 6,270 daytime employees within a 3-mile radius
- 3-mile trade area have a median household income of $97,660
- VCA is also located near multiple retailers including CVS, Rockland Trust, and Shaw's
1/10/2020 9:28:53 PM
1/23/2020 3:58:08 PM