Office•Office Building•For Sale
BEACH AREA “Value Add” REDEVELOPMENT REHAB OPPORTUNITY – with CURRENT CASH FLOW
24672 San Juan Avenue, Dana Point, California 92629
An exceptional opportunity to own a 100% leased, income-producing asset in the heart of the Town Center Redevelopment Plan (Lantern District Dana Point, Ca.). Prime for value adding renovation or redevelopment. Dana Point may be one of the few cities in California encouraging redevelopment while visionary in its approach to that development.
Consider RENOVATION of the existing property to Luxury office or REDEVELOPMENT to a mix-use project of residential/office/retail or restaurant......all while the 100% leased property produces cash flow during the planning/permit process !
Dana Point is a beach City located in Southern Orange County, convenient to Newport Beach/Irvine and San Diego. The area has ready access via Hwy 101 or the 5 Freeway and is serviced by the SNA/John Wayne Airport. It has one of the few harbors in Orange County, currently with over 2,400 boat slips . Besides yachting, the harbor is known for hosting over 150,000 sport fisherman and 1.1 million beach visitors annually.
The Harbour is currently expected to undergo a $330 Million Dollar complete renovation including reconstruction of Marinas, 2 high end hotels, 3 levels of public parking, and a renovated Wharf, restaurants and retail. Construction could begin as early as the end of 2019.
Dana Point is one of Orange County's top 5 hotel destinations (OC Register). Luxury hotels include the Rita Carlton, Monarch Beach Resort and the Laguna Cliffs Marriot.
- PRIME, PRIME DANA POINT ( South Orange County) BEACH Area location
- Heart of the Lantern District between Pacific Coast Hwy. and Del Prado.... 3 minutes to the Harbor/Ocean
- Multiple mix use projects currently underway in the Lantern District, plus, over 300 new hotel rooms planned
- Dana Point boasts over 1 million visitors annually
- Average income within a 3 miles radius is over $143,000
- Medium Home price within 1 mile radius is over $900,000
- $330 million dollar Dana Point Harbor renovation recently approved with an anticipated start date of 4th quarter of 2019
- INCOME GENERATING - currently 100% leased Office Building provides INCOME DURING PLANS AND PERMIT !!
1/9/2020 5:16:18 PM
1/9/2020 5:23:28 PM