This irregular shaped property is located off of I-75 at Exit #309 in Sumter County, FL. It consists of 314.95± acres and is being used for cattle and hunting. The property begins at the southeast corner of I-75 & Exit #309 and has 1 mile of frontage along CR 673; all of which is high and dry back to a minimum depth of 500 ft. There are approximately 185 acres of uplands consisting of a mixture of open pasture and woods. The majority of the wetlands are a large lake on the northwestern portion of the property. The entire property has barbwire fence and there are no structures.
The parcel is located off CR 673 in Bushnell, FL. It is immediately off of of I-75 & Exit # 309 in Sumter County. The central location provides easy drive to Tampa (50 miles north), Orlando (64 miles east), Ocala (47 miles north), and Gainesville (79 miles north).
- Great recreational and hunting property.
- Property is currently being used for an active cattle operation and hunting.
- 1-mile of frontage along CR 673.
- 185± acres of uplands consisting of a mixture of open pasture and woods.
- Located immediately off of I-75 with an easy drive to Tampa (50 miles south), Orlando (64 miles east), Ocala (47 miles north) and Gainesville (79 miles north).
1/3/2020 4:16:17 PM
1/20/2020 2:57:19 PM