Announcing the ABSOLUTE AUCTION of 1550 Downs Drive, West Chicago, Illinois. Thursday, April 2nd - Tuesday, April 7th. The property will begin to close at 4 pm on the April 7th. Visit SVNauctions.bidwrangler.com to register and bid.
The property was was previously listed for $350,000. This 5.11 acre vacant corner parcel has an estimated net buildable area of 2.0 acres, as approx. 60% of the site is covered by documented 100-year flood plain, with some wetlands plus surrounding 50' buffer area. The property is located in an established industrial area. West Chicago M zoning (manufacturing district). 2018 Taxes: $19,177.
All utilities exist to site. An adjacent railroad spur for Union Pacific Railroad runs along the southern boundary. Generally level and at grade with adjacent streets and properties. The majority of the site is heavily covered with overgrown brush, a number of large trees, and some grassy wet areas.
The property is located in an established industrial area within the municipal limits of West Chicago. Immediately west of Prairie County Forest Preserve and Union Pacific Yard Office.
Access to regional roadways:
• 1.0 mile to IL Rt 38 (Roosevelt Rd) at Kress Rd
• 2.6 miles to IL Rt 64 (North Ave) at Powis Rd
• 2.9 miles to IL Rt 59 (Neltnor Blvd) at Hawthorne Ln
• 3.7 miles to Kirk Rd (Farnsworth) at Fabyan Pkwy
• 3.8 miles to DuPage Airport at Kirk Rd entrance
- ABSOLUTE AUCTION Thursday, April 2nd - Tuesday, April 7th
- 5.11 acre corner parcel
- Est. 2.0 acre buildable area
- Partial flood zone (est 60%)
- Established industrial area
- All utilities to site
- Adjacent railroad spur
- Access to regional roadways
12/16/2019 8:57:46 PM
3/30/2020 5:14:29 PM