Retail•Regional Mall•For Lease
3800 E Main St
3800 E Main Street, St Charles, Illinois 60174
Multiple Outlot opportunities along Main St (North Ave / IL Route 64) on the east side of St Charles. Opportunities include five pad sites with excellent frontage and full access to Main St via two signaled intersections. Multiple drive thru opportunities available. Outlots are anchored by extremely successful Von Maur, Classic Cinemas, Cooper's Hawk Winery, and Starbucks
Future plans for onsite apartments and townhomes along with new retail, restaurant, and entertainment as part of comprehensive redevelopment of the site .
LOCATION AND MARKET OVERVIEW:
The project is located on the east side of St Charles in one of the most affluent trade areas in west suburban Chicago including more than 500,000 residents in central Kane and DuPage Counties. In addition to strong project anchors, the local retail market features Super Target, Jewel-Osco, Walmart Supercenter, and a myriad of national retail tenants.
The project is further supported by Pheasant Run Resort and convention center, along with eight national hotel chains, St. Charles East High School, East Gate Industrial Park, and Dupage County Airport.
- Anchored by Extremely Successful Von Maur, Classic Cinemas, Cooper's Hawk Winery, and Starbucks
- Full Access to Main St (North Ave / IL 64) via two Signaled Intersections
- Trade Area Population Exceeding 500,000
- Approximately 35,000 VPD on Main St. Additional 23,000 VPD on Kirk Rd and 8,000 VPD on Kautz Rd
- Main St (IL Rt 64/North Ave) recently expanded to 6 lanes from this project east to the City of Chicago
12/16/2019 8:56:45 PM
6/30/2020 5:59:43 PM