Glendale Heights is a 13.3-acre connected commercial/office park PUD with each area having its own development. The front commercial area (7.14 acres) has 2 entrances onto Hwy 59. The rear office/professional area (6.16 acres) faces paved Walder Rd. with 2 entrances. Both areas are interconnected with all 4 entrances. Site is roughly a half-mile from the intersection of Hwys 59/1088, each having separate I-12 access. Site is approximately 2 miles from I-12 on Hwy 59. Expandable area with 13.34 acres of NC-4 zoning to the north. Fontainebleau Jr. and Sr. High Schools are in the area as well as many residential subdivisions.
In the heart of large residential area with schools, churches, strip centers, restaurants and high demographics.
- Planned Urban Development
- 7.14 acres of Commercially zoned property
- 6.16 acres of Professional Office zoning
- Both areas interconnected with 4 total entrances.
- Easy access to and from I-12
- Large residential population with schools/churches/retail
12/6/2019 5:46:32 PM
12/20/2019 4:10:45 PM