Retail•Street Retail•For Lease
200 Riverside Avenue, Jacksonville, Florida 32202
Vista Brooklyn located at 200 Riverside Avenue, is a mixed-use development with ground floor retail and 308-unit luxury apartment community with breathtaking views of the St. Johns River and downtown. The high-end apartment community provides the best amenity package in the market including a clubhouse with infinity pool on the 10th floor, a rooftop beer garden with outdoor kitchen, and a dog park conveniently located on the roof top. Brooklyn is the fastest growing urban corridor in downtown Jacksonville and has attracted the interest of both local and national investors. Retail tenants enjoy an abundance of parking in an attached parking garage with 83 dedicated spaces. Valet parking and additional street parking fronting Riverside Avenue and Jackson Street provide retail customers the opportunity to spend their day in historic Brooklyn. Within a short distance of Five Points, Riverside and Avondale, Vista Brooklyn is a prime location for shoppers to enjoy trendy boutiques, roof-top bars and funky restaurants. A growing population of millennials and baby boomers are moving to the Brooklyn neighborhood for it’s amenities, environment, and access to major roadways.
Located directly on Riverside Avenue, Brooklyn is the fastest growing urban corridor in downtown Jacksonville and has attracted the interest of both local and national investors.
The area is home to more than 10,000 employees at companies including Fidelity National Financial, Florida Blue, TIAA Bank, Raymond James, Northwestern Mutual, and Black Knight Financial.
- Great visibility and exposure to traffic with counts of approximately 27,000 cars per day on Riverside Ave.
- Close proximity to jobs: 60,000 employees in a 1.5-mile radius with 8,000 employees within a three block walking distance.
- 2 miles from Downtown Jacksonville, 18 miles from local beaches & 14 miles from the Jacksonville International Airport.
- Riverwalk with new $20+ million YMCA across the street & Riverside Arts Market, Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens less than two blocks away.
- Vista Brooklyn’s zip code has the 6th fastest growing millennial population in the country.
12/5/2019 10:03:24 PM
3/31/2020 7:31:48 PM