610 Wooster St.
610 Wooster St., Lodi, Ohio 44254
610 Wooster Street in Lodi, Ohio has a total of 18,265 SF, 4 buildings on 1 parcel. 12,480 SF is vacant warehouse space that is 50' x 130', there are 3 docks, 5 ramp-up docks, 1 drive-in-door, 4 man doors, 1 restroom, a small office and mezzanine storage area. The building is insulated and has a security system. 1,485 SF is a garage/shop that is currently leased to a tire shop. 4,300 SF are two storage buildings leased for self-storage. Potential cap rate is 9%. There is an old rail spur that can be reactivated.
Just off Wooster Street (RT 83) near RT 421 in the City of Lodi.
- Lot Size: 3.56 Acres
- Total Of 18,265 SF: 4 buildings on one parcel
- 12,480 SF: vacant warehouse space (50'x130')
- 1,485 SF: garage/shop that is currently leased to a tire shop
- 4,300 SF: two storage buildings leased for self-storage
- Potential Cap Rate: 9%
- Property Taxes: $10,513.92
- Zoning: I-1
11/25/2019 3:41:37 PM
5/13/2020 1:51:16 PM