Retail•Neighborhood Center•For Lease
The Commons at Clark Hall
73-109 North Hamilton Road, Gahanna, Ohio 43230
The Commons of Clark Hall is a two building, multi-tenant retail center located along Hamilton Road, within the main retail corridor in Gahanna, Ohio. The center is currently 100% occupied, including national co-tenants AT&T, Panera Bread, Chipotle, Smashburger & Rusty Bucket Tavern. Additional retailers include Gieco Insurance, Menchie's Yougurt & Gahanna Vision Center.
The property sits on a Ground Lease, owned by the local school district, which significantly reduces the property taxes for any new Buyer. There are 79 years remaining on the Ground Lease, which expires March 3rd, 2097.
Center is adjacent to Columbus State Community College, Clark Hall Gahanna Lincoln High School, and Eastland Fairfield Career & Tech. Less than 3 miles away from the Gahanna Office Center place. Co-tenants include: Smashburger, Chipotle, Panera, Rusty Bucket, AT&T, and SuperCuts. Traffic counts: 52,500 VPD.
- 100% leased & occupied
- Signalized entrance into the neighborhood center
- Adjacent to Gahanna Lincoln high school, with a student enrollment around 2,300
- Well maintained center with local property management in place
- Hamilton Road | 52,000 + VPD
- Cash-on-cash Return | 10.66%
- 2,257 SF fully built-out end-cap restaurant with patio seating
- 1,695 SF current fast-casual food concept. Available June 2020, possibly sooner.
- Center is adjacent to Columbus State Community College, Clark Hall Gahanna Lincoln High School(+2,200 students enrolled), and Eastland Fairfield Career & Tech. Less than 3 miles away from the Gahanna Office Center place
11/19/2019 2:28:02 PM
4/28/2020 2:54:55 PM