Retail•Free Standing Building•For Sale
NNN Leased High Exposure Retail Building – Rodriguez Thrift
321 Fresno St, Fresno, California 93706
100% Leased Investment Opportunity: Freestanding Absolute NNN Zero Landlord Responsibility Guaranteed Lease with 3% annual increases through the end of 2023 on an AIR lease form. Retail services have occupied this space for various years with family-operated Rodriguez Thrift Store recently inking a lease through November 2023 offering a return of 8.01%, 8.25%, and 8.51% Years 1, 2, and 3, respectively. The building just received a full remodel in 2019, and the tenant recently invested into interior improvements showing their commitment to the market and location. The vibrant area of West Fresno attracts various quality tenants surrounding the location bringing great synergy for Rodriguez Thrift Store to flourish. Unique investment offering easy-to-rent small retail space within an under-built market with a strong need for these type of spaces. The deal offers a 11.40% cash-on-cash return when leveraged with 30% down (1.68 DCR).
Well known and established wide-open high exposure ±1,200 SF freestanding retail building on a corner with vehicle access in a very walk-able area (dense location). This property is located in west Fresno, just blocks away from downtown where High Speed Rail will be. Newly remodeled interior, fresh exterior, and a lit front sign. The visibility offers a tremendous draw of traffic from the neighboring Edison High school on top of the ±18,157 cars per day. Sale does NOT include businesses - they are wonderful tenants that will secure your investment.
High exposure ±1,200 SF freestanding retail building on a corner. Wide-open building with (1) rear restroom in the corner. Vehicle access in a very walk-able area (dense location). Includes existing refrigerators + equipment (if desired). This property is located in west Fresno, just blocks away from downtown where High Speed Rail will be. Move-in ready interior, fresh exterior, and a lit front sign. The visibility offers a tremendous draw of traffic from the neighboring Edison High school on top of the ±18,157 cars per day. Former grocery/convenience store.
Attractive building perfectly positioned to offer easy access, strong demographics and traffic generators. Nearby CA-99 Freeway, State Highway 41, 168 and 180 connect to all parts of central California. Ideal walk-able location right in front of FAX NW Fresno - Jones - Bus Stop #38 near Edison High School, West of CA-99 and Fresno St between Jones and Irwin Avenues, just north of E California Ave. Access off a front curb cut and 2 rear alley entrances/exits. The Central Valley WIC building is across the street, with various quality tenants including Fresno Economic Opportunities Commission (EOC), West Branch Library, AutoZone, Arco, Rite Aid, Domino's, KFC, Little Caesars, Metro PCS, Chevron. Bank of America, & more. Limited competition/retail uses in the area, surrounded by many rooftops, and in front of a 4-lane major thoroughfare. Planned State Center Community College District (SCCCD) is just 1.4 miles southeast.
- Single Tenant Triple Net (NNN) Leased Asset
- Zero Landlord Responsibilities – Tenant Pays All Expenses
- Absolute NNN Lease w/ Annual Increases: 8.25% Avg Cap Rate
- 100% Leased w/ Long-Term Lease Through 2023
- Low Conservative Lease Rate of $0.97/SF NNN | Room For Rent Growth
- Located In a Densely Populated Trade Area
- Easy Access From 3 Entrances/Exits
- Great Exposure Blocks From Downtown Fresno
- Busy West Retail Growth Corridor | Walk-able Location
- ±88,686 Residents Within 3-Mile Radius
- ±18,157 Cars Per Day @ Corner Location
- Close Proximity to Major Traffic Generators & Fwy Ramps
- Great Access & Visibility w/ Unmatched Level of Consumer Traffic
- ±1,200 SF Building: Significantly Interior & Exterior Improvements
- Easy Lease-able Unit w/ Low Vacancy Turnover
- Includes All Refrigerators & Equipment
- Very Walk-able Location
- Busy West Retail Growth Corridor
- ±1,200 SF Available Surrounded w/ Quality Tenants
11/18/2019 7:32:10 PM
6/19/2020 3:15:45 AM