4241 Center Road in Brunswick is a 0.77 acre of land. The 0.77 acre parcel has 130' of frontage and 260' of depth. All utilities and retention are available at the site. The sellers are motivated to do a build to suit at that location (up to 13,000 SF building). 27,000+ Traffic Counts, near dense retail, utilities to the site.
* PERFECT OUT PARCEL FOR DEVELOPMENT
4241 Center Road in Brunswick, OH 44212, in Medina County is located East of Pearl Road (RT 42) on the North side of Center Road right in front of the New Harborwoods Apartment Community. It is 1/2 a mile from Interstate 71 at SR-303, which is a very busy, highly traveled area with dense retail.
- FOR SALE: $299,000
- 0.77 acre out lot for sale with 130’ of frontage and 260’ of depth
- Retention is in for the 0.77 acres
- Utilities to the site
- Zoned GB, General Business
- Motivated sellers would do a build to suit at that location (up to a 13,000 SF building)
- Excellent location
- Among dense retail near the intersection of Route 303/Route 42
11/13/2019 8:07:08 PM
12/6/2019 5:43:43 PM