Retail•Free Standing•For Sale
Former Sosin and Sosin Gallery
1231 Washington Street Northeast, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55413
Reduced Sale Price - 2,385 SF Building For Sale in the Heart of Northeast Minneapolis!
1231 Washington Street NE is an attractive one-story building in the vibrant Arts District of Northeast Minneapolis. The property has been home of Sosin & Sosin Gallery for two decades and is one of the first artist studios in Northeast.
The building has an open layout with plenty of natural light and beautiful wood floors. The property offers a full kitchen, bathroom with shower as well as a finished basement. The building is well maintained, has updated mechanicals and has a two-car garage for parking or additional workspace.
This offering has excellent potential for an owner/user to use the building in its current use. The property offers a variety of uses with its R2B zoning and a nonconforming use (commercial retail) in place.
- Highlights and Features:
- Year Built: 1937
- Parcel Size: 0.7 acres (3,049 sf)
- PID: 14-029-24-13-0080
- 1 story
- Attractive and updated building
- Parking: 2 car garage and plenty of street parking available
- Easy access to I-94 and I-35W
- Vibrant NE Minneapolis neighborhood
- Close proximity to shops, restaurants, arts and cultural organizations
- Demographics and Traffic Counts:
- 2018 Average Household Population: 1 mile - 12,686, 3 miles - 92,250 and 5 miles - 273,678
- 2018 Average Household Income: 1 mile - $54,087, 3 miles - $50,752 and 5 miles - $54,507
- Traffic Counts: 15,400 vpd on Broadway St NE, 3,450 vpd on Washington Avenue NE, 3,800 vpd on 13th Avenue NE
- Building For Sale: 2,385 sf
- 2020 Tax: $6,146.06
- Sale Price of $385,000.00
11/11/2019 12:00:00 AM
5/27/2020 2:14:39 PM