Special Purpose•Other•For Sale
Chisholm Trail Winery
2421 Usener Road, Fredericksburg, Texas 78624
Sale of 79.1 acres comprised of three tracts: winery and land (33.16 AC); Spring Creek land (27.59 AC) and homesite and land (18.25 AC). Sold as a package.
Sale includes wine production and storage equipment; and furniture and fixtures as described in the detailed inventory, provided upon receipt of an NDA.
Located 9 miles west of Fredericksburg on Hwy 290 West and 2.4 miles on Usener Road, Chisholm Trail Winery is only a short drive from Fredericksburg, but it feels like another world as you’re surrounded by the beauty of the Hill Country in it’s full glory with no traffic or busy highway in sight. 79.1 gorgeous hill country ag exempt acres. You’ll know you’re in for a unique experience from the moment you enter the saloon style tasting room, and “belly up” to our spacious bar for a tasting. Of course, it’s all about the wine, and our award winning offerings don’t disappoint! Gold Medal dry whites, full bodied reds and to its “Ghost Rider” sweet wine and desert wines, there is something for everyone.
- 79.1 Acre Winery with live water along Spring Creek
- Ag Exempt - No City Taxes!
- 9 miles west of Fredericksburg, TX just off of Hwy 290
- 13,376 Winery with wine tasting room, production, storage and offices
- Winery on 33.16 acres - 23 acres of improved pasture + 1,872 SF ag barn
- Vineyard comes complete with drip irrigation in place
- 27.59 Acres - creek, well, windmill, 1,805 SF horse barn and paddock
- Spring Creek - live water creek - 27.59 acres on both sides of creek
- 1,600 SF home with guest cottage, in-ground pool - Hill Country Views
- Homestead also includes greenhouse, covered RV parking with hook-ups
11/8/2019 10:53:53 PM
11/15/2019 8:26:51 PM