Special Purpose•Other•For Sale
Chisholm Trail Winery
2421 Usener Road, Fredericksburg, Texas 78624
Chisholm Trail Winery is a 20+/- year Winery near Fredericksburg Texas including 60.75 acres comprised of three tracts: winery and land (33.16 AC); Spring Creek land (27.59 AC). Price includes wine production and storage equipment; and furniture and fixtures as described in the detailed inventory, provided upon receipt of an NDA.
Located 9 miles west of Fredericksburg on Hwy 290 West and 2.4 miles on Usener Road, Chisholm Trail Winery is only a short drive from Fredericksburg, but it feels like another world as you’re surrounded by the beauty of the Hill Country in it’s full glory with no traffic or busy highway in sight. 60.75 gorgeous hill country ag exempt acres. You’ll know you’re in for a unique experience from the moment you enter the saloon style tasting room, and “belly up” to our spacious bar for a tasting. Of course, it’s all about the wine, and our award winning offerings don’t disappoint! Gold Medal dry whites, full bodied reds and to its “Ghost Rider” sweet wine and desert wines, there is something for everyone.
- 60.75 Acre established winery in the #2 wine destination in America
- Ag Exempt - No City Taxes - 9 miles west of Fredericksburg, TX - near Hwy 290
- 13,376 SF Winery with wine tasting room, production, storage and offices
- Production facility is not at capacity - room for expansion!
- Winery includes 33.16 acres and 1,872 SF ag barn
- 1 AC Vineyard plus 22 AC improved pasture - high fence/drip irrigation in place
- 27.59 Acres live water - both sides of Spring Creek, well, windmill, 1,795 SF horse barn/paddock
- Also sold separately - 18.35 AC with 1,600 SF house and 660 SF guest cottage
11/8/2019 10:53:53 PM
5/21/2020 1:32:58 PM