Miami Brickell Ave Office Sublease
1000 Brickell Avenue, Miami, Florida 33131
One of the most prestigious address in the heart of Brickell's Financial District. Where work meets play.
Part international business center, part cultural area, where its southern neighbor Brickell is modern, towering, and dense, downtown Miami is a mix of the old and the new. It was the site of one of Miami’s earliest international attractions, Henry Flagler’ s Royal Palm Hotel, which opened in 1897 along the bank of Miami River Downtown Miami was home to Miami’s first development boom in the 1910s and 1920s, with Flagler Street at its core. Freedom Tower, listed here in our itinerary, was the entry point for refugees arriving in Miami in 1959. Today, Downtown Miami’s population has doubled in fewer than 10 years, and those new residents have brought new restaurants, bars, shops, parks, and world class museums. Downtown Miami’s demographics are booming, and they have seen their population double since 2000.
THE FINANCIAL "WALL STREET OF MIAMI"
- SUB-LEASE - 2 years and 3 months remain on original lease. With Option of additional (4) Yrs.
- The building includes on site management company
- (7) assigned Parking Spaces and Valet
- EXCELLENT SIGNAGE EXPOSURE HIGHLIGHTS
- New, Modern, Attended Lobby with Modernized
- Elevators State-of-the-Art
- Eclectic Modern Conference Rooms
- Ready to move into - save time & money
- Brickell Avenue
11/8/2019 12:00:00 AM
11/18/2019 9:16:41 PM