High Exposure Heavy Industrial Building's on 5.63 Acres
920, 935, 936, 955, 1000 S Topeka Ave, Fresno, California 93721
±26,875 SF of freestanding Industrial buildings on ±5.629 acres of land with CA-41 visibility. Thrifty and expedient alternative to new construction by avoiding a lengthy construction time delay, land acquisition/fees, and high construction costs. This existing deal offers a flexible configuration offering easy highway access, separate meters, and the possibility to occupy (or lease out) different sections. Features a functional layout offering (3) existing structures consisting of a ±16,875 SF (75' x 225') warehouse on ±3.14 acres, a ±10,000 SF (100' x 100') full overhand of 1/2 truck well & 1/2 loading dock on ±1 acre, a 3,200 SF (40' x 80') overhang area on ±0.63 Acres, and a ±0.85 acre lot (see site plan on page 3) - 4 sections totaling ±245,242 SF or ±5.629 acres. Located off CA-41 connecting to CA-180, CA-99, and CA-168. Flexible Heavy Industrial Zoning allows for many uses allowed in this centrally located Industrial area.
This property is located just south of Ventura St, West of Hazelwood Blvd, North of Butler Ave, east of Santa Fe Ave. Located in the Heavy Industrial area of Downtown Fresno, Ca. High visibility just off HWY 41 with on/off ramps at Ventura St.
Fresno is a city in and the county seat of Fresno County, California, United States. It covers about 112 square miles (290 km2) in the center of the San Joaquin Valley, the southern portion of California's Central Valley. The population of Fresno grew from 134,000 in 1960 to 428,000 in 2000. With a census-estimated 2018 population of 530,093, Fresno is the fifth-most populous city in California, the most populous inland city in California, and the 34th-most populous city in the nation.
Fresno is near the geographical center of California. It lies approximately 220 miles (350 km) north of Los Angeles, 170 miles (270 km) south of the state capital, Sacramento, and 185 miles (300 km) southeast of San Francisco. Yosemite National Park is about 60 miles (100 km) to the north, Kings Canyon National Park is 60 miles (100 km) to the east, and Sequoia National Park is 75 miles (120 km) to the southeast.
- Price Reduced by $155,000 | Great SBA Loan Candidate
- ±16,875 SF Freestanding Building on ±5.629 Acres
- Prime Alternative To New Construction
- Vacant & Ready For Immediate Occupancy
- Hard To Find, Heavy Industrial Zoning w/ Truck Dock
- City Utility Services & Large Fully Fenced Paved Yard Area
- Fully Insulated w/ Skylights Throughout
- Excellent Access To All Major Freeways
- 3 Ground Level Doors w/ 16' Clear Height
- 480/277 Volt, 3-Phase 4-Wire 1,000 Amp Electric Service
- ±1,000 SF Air Conditioned/Heated Showroom/Office
- Clear-Span Warehouse w/ Evaporative Cooler & Reznor Heaters
- Flexible Zoning That Allows Many Uses
- Bonus ±3,200 SF Overhang Area
- ±5.629 Acres: Split Between 4 Sections
- Warehouse, Full Overhang, & Loading Dock
- Located In The Enterprise Zone
- Additional 10K Overhang + 1 Acre To Be Sold To Neighbor
- *Call Agent For Details
11/5/2019 5:51:30 PM
6/24/2020 11:11:49 PM