Retail•Neighborhood Center•For Lease
Prime Corner Clinton West Ave Retail Shop Space
2341 N West Ave, Fresno, California 93705
The Clinton & West Strip Center is well-located on one of Fresno's busiest retail corridor historically serving the vast majority of Central Fresno residents. 1,700 SF end-cap retail shop space offering a wide open floor plan (dividing wall in the middle) with a rear ADA restroom and side exit. The center is in close proximity to Freeway 99. Available space can accommodate retail or office. Ample signage at corner/front of building visible from Clinton and West Avenues plus monument signage. 16,590± cars/day at West Ave and 17,137± cars/day at Clinton Ave signalized intersection. Great visibility, convenient parking & easy access to major corridors.
Ideal walk-able location right in front of FAX NW Fresno - Clinton/West - Bus Stop #38 B, off of the Southwest corner of W Clinton Ave and North West Ave just east of Freeways CA-99, north of CA-180, & west of HWY 41. The shopping center is surrounded by many national and regional retailers, and boast high traffic counts on Clinton Avenue and great population density. Neighboring tenants include Me-N-Eds Pizza Parlor, Mom's Old Fashion Burgers, Taqueria Y Carneceria El Charrito, Tech Exterminators, A Touch Of Eden, Pizza Hut ,Stop-N-Go, Lela's Pizzeria, Di Cicco's Italian Restaurants, Vallarta Supermarkets, Dollar General Market, 7-Eleven, CVS, 99 Cents Only Stores, Jack in the Box, O'Reilly Auto Parts, Arco, & more.
Fresno is near the geographical center of California. It lies approximately 220 miles (350 km) north of Los Angeles, 170 miles (270 km) south of the state capital, Sacramento, and 185 miles (300 km) southeast of San Francisco. Yosemite National Park is about 60 miles (100 km) to the north, Kings Canyon National Park is 60 miles (100 km) to the east, and Sequoia National Park is 75 miles (120 km) to the southeast.
- ±1,700 SF End Cap Space @ Great Corner Location
- Close Proximity to Major Traffic Generators & Fwy 99 Ramps
- Great Access & Visibility w/ High Level of Consumer Traffic
- ±5,539 SF Recently Renovated Center - Ample Private Parking
- Great Exposure w/ Clinton and West Ave Frontage w/ 2 Curb Cuts
- Densely Populated Trade Area w/ 139,000 People in 3-Miles
- Busy Retail Growth Corridor | Highly Visible Intersection
- Close Proximity to Major Traffic Generators & Fwy Ramps
- Large Corner Signage w/ Ample Parking & Easy Access
- Lack of Retail Competition Nearby
- Clinton Ave. Commute Street To US Highway 99
- Fresno - 5th largest city in California
- 387,227 Daytime Population | 109,407 Households
- $58,140 Avg. Household Income (5 Mile)
11/5/2019 4:45:02 PM
1/20/2020 6:08:48 PM