7429 Industrial Park Way, Macungie, Pennsylvania 18062
The subject property was built to suit and is leased on a NNN basis to The Sherwin-Williams Company of Cleveland, OH. This mission critical facility is used for the mixing of stains and paints along with training. The building is 25,000 sf sitting on 4.01 acres in the Lehigh Valley South Industrial Park. It is fully heated and cooled, served by a wet sprinkler system and has public water and sewer. Approximately 4,500 sf is built out for office and training, the balance is storage and mixing. Onsite parking for 25 employees and visitors.
Located in the Lehigh Valley South Industrial Park, just off Route 100, 5 minutes from I-78 and 25 minutes to Lehigh Valley International Airport (LVIA).
- 15-year NNN lease with minimal landlord responsibilities
- Mission critical facility
- BBB rated Sherwin Williams guarantee
- Structured rent growth of 7% every 5 years
- Two (2), five (5) year renewals
- Hot Lehigh Valley Industrial Market
- Good access to I-78
11/4/2019 7:16:48 PM
11/13/2019 1:45:15 PM