Redevelopment site with approvals to convert the 2-1/2 story building into a mixed-use building with a proposed sandwich shop/fast food restaurant for the ground floor, and the residential apartment on the 2nd and third floors will continue on the site and will contain four bedrooms plus one storage room and one bathroom. The commercial building on the southern portion of the site will be enlarged to be 3,250 SF, 125' wide and 26.5' deep and will be converted into a convenience store.
Located within the redevelopment zone in Fords, with easy access to Highways 9, 35, 287, 440 and the Garden State Parkway and the New Jersey Turnpike.
- Located within the New Brunswick Avenue Rehabilitation Area and the B-2 Central Business Zone
- See attached plans and resolution
- Permitted uses include retail sales and services, restaurants, offices, medical offices, fiduciary institutions, and more
- Drive-through establishments are not permitted
- Real estate taxes - $19,074.48 (2018)
- Traffic count 16,322 VPD
10/31/2019 3:35:23 PM
12/10/2019 4:29:50 PM