James Avenue Agricultural Center
543 W James Ave, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55102
The James Avenue Business Center is a turn-key and state of the art Vertical Farming Facility. The Vertical Farming industy has gained signifcaitn popularity from oversees markets and throughout hte United States as the general marketplace continues to demand safe, organic consumable foods and the need for reliagble plant-based bi-products. The Industry is an estiamted $2.5 Billion with growth projections exceeting $12 Billion by 2026. The Investment Opportnity is to capitalize on the acquistion of an existing facility at a purchase price that is a significant discount to full-replacment cost - which exceeds $15 million.
Seeking Vertical Farming Operator. Approximately 78,857 Square Feet Available in a State of the Art Vertical Farming and Aquaponics Facility that was established in 2015. The breakdown of the building area consist of +/- 58,800 SF of Warehouse - which is houses 52 Vertical Farming Grow Beds - consisting of approximately 15,600 lineal feet of growing area.. There is a +/-12,000 SF area that consists of sixteen (16) aquaponics pools that were used to raise and farm fish; however could be used for a similar aqua-related farming operations. The balance of the building is office and meeting areas with open ceiling to the deck. Multi-tenancy is considered.
The Property is located south of West 7th Street adjacent to the Schmidt Brewery Site and the popular Keg and Case entertainment facility - home to various and well-recognized food operators and entrepreneurial retailers; all conveniently situated between Webster Street and Duke Street accessible from West 7th Street. The Property is located directly on James Street and is ideally situated in a vibrant urban setting.
- State of the Art Plant Based Virtical Farming Facility & Equipment / turn-key condition.
- State of the Art Fish Farming / Aquaponics Facility & Equipment / turn-key condition.
- Twenty-Two (22) on-Site Parking Stalls
- Five (5) Front Loaded DOck Doors (4 Operational)
- Rail Access
- Connection of the Jordan Aquifer - Water Supply
- Heavy Power - 6,000 Amps, 480-600V 3 Phase
- 100% Climate Controlled
- T3 - Zoning
- State of the Art Plant Based Vertical Farming Facility & Equipment - in turn-key condition.
- State of the Art Fish Farming / Aquaponics Facility & Equipment - in turn-key condition.
- Negotiable Lease Terms
- Negotiable Tenant Improvement Allowance
- Landlord will Divide Space.
10/31/2019 3:03:27 PM
2/14/2020 6:41:00 PM