Special Purpose•Other•For Sale
Historic Renovated Residential Re-Development Property on MMN zoned land
1505 W. Prospect, Fort Collins, Colorado 80526
Beautifully restored, historic facility and separate single-family house. Named the "Apple Barn", the property was at one time inside a large apple orchard.
Property is an enclave in the central Fort Collins area, with MMN zoning. Zoning may allow for rental operation, further development, studio or in-home business operation in the lodge/barn facility, etc. Easy access to Fort Collins, Colorado State University, and recreational areas (mountains, Poudre Canyon, Horsetooth Reservoir, etc).
Separate house on property allows for split-family use, or onsite living quarters.
West side of Fort Collins near foothills. Prospect street connects to Highway 287 (College St.) and also to I-25
- Recently restored historic barn with lodging finishes (sleeps up to 9), Plus separately restored three bedroom home
- Two building residential property, with MMN zoning
- Potentially allows different uses / Re-development
- Fun interior and outdoor patio areas
- Major state university (CSU) is growing and nearby
- Income property potential
10/28/2019 7:35:48 PM
11/22/2019 1:43:12 AM