The property is being offered as whole tract or can be subdivide into sites as small as 10 acres. It's well suited for an equestrian or recreational user or someone who wants to build their dream home on property close to Athens. The topography is rolling and there is roughly 30 acres open pasture, the balance is mostly wooded with a mix of hard woods and pines. Big Creek runs through the property near Hwy 78. There is an extensive network of trails through the property with two wooden bridges crossing Big Creek and a large tree house is located in a beautiful 100 year old oak.
The property is located on the East side of Athens-Clarke County off of Morton Road just south of Hwy 78. It has frontage in two locations on Morton Road and roughly 1800 ft of frontage on Hwy 78. Approximately 6 miles from downtown Athens.
- Approx 6 miles from downtown Athens
- Roughly 30 acres of open pasture land
- Extensive network of trails with two wooden bridges crossing Big Creek and a large tree house
- Can be subdivided into tracts as small as 10 acres
- Frontage on both Morton Rd & Hwy 78
10/28/2019 1:58:47 PM
1/17/2020 9:39:22 PM