Retail•Free Standing Building•For Lease
105 Chambers Bridge Road, Brick
105 Chambers Bridge Road, Brick, New Jersey 08723
Highest traffic count in Ocean County directly in front of property. Ideal for coffee, food, bank or office. High visibility. Large pylon sign visible from Route 70.
Located just off the corner of Route 70 with easy access to Highway 88, Route 9, and the Garden State Parkway, directly across the street from two of Ocean County's busiest Shopping Centers. Brick Town Hall (400 employees) and Brick High School (1,100+ students) located 1/4 mile west.
- Free standing, completely renovated retail building with +/- 1,500 SF on the first floor and +/- 800 SF of basement and second floor space,
- Highest traffic count in Ocean County of 30,385 vehicles per day
- High population area. Plus Increased summer traffic.
- Area retailers include 7-Eleven, McDonalds, TGIF, West Marine, Best Buy, Auto Zone, PNC, Applebees, Barnes & Noble, The Bon-Ton, Chipotle, Ulta, Marshalls, Old Navy, Five Below, Manhattan Bagel, Kohl's, Dunkin Donuts, Shop Rite, Dockers, T-Mobile, Home Goods, Ocean County Bank, Martins, and many more
- Owner is a licensed NJ real estate broker.
10/24/2019 2:49:02 PM
12/10/2019 4:42:48 PM