Retail•Free Standing•For Sale
352 West King Street, Boone, North Carolina 28607
Formerly known as the Beanstalk Coffee Shop, this building exhibits an excellent location within steps of Appalachian State University. The property is located next door to a new mixed-use development known as King & College. This building is most suitable for an owner-operator who desires to be located within the heart of downtown Boone, within close proximity of all of the amenities available. The large outdoor deck provides an incredible view of downtown Boone and campus activity. A new boundary survey has been completed as well as "as-builts" for the main building and storage building.
Please note that there is no on-site parking available at this property. While vacant for some time, the current owners have spent a considerable amount in improvements to include: a new storefront window, new side window, removal of brush, trees and above ground storage tank, pressure washing deck, repair of gutters & downspouts, chimney cap and mortar repair, minor plumbing and carpentry.
- Ideal for small retail/creative office users looking for space within downtown Boone.
- The main building contains a total of 1,221 SF with an additional storage building containing 372 SF.
- The subject property is zoned B-1 Central Business by the Town of Boone and is located within the Municipal Service District.
- High amount of pedestrian traffic in and around the immediate area.
- Located in close proximity to Appalachian State University campus (College of Education, Library, Student Union).
10/21/2019 12:00:00 AM
12/23/2019 10:16:44 PM