Woods Hole Full Service Restaurant
71 Water Street , Woods Hole, Massachusetts 02543
Rarely does a waterfront restaurant opportunity become available in Woods Hole. 71 Water Street represents the unique opportunity to acquire a waterfront restaurant asset in the heart of Woods Hole. Ownership seeks to divest their ownership in both the real property and business. Originally acquired in 2003 the restaurant was run as “Phusion” and then re-branded in 2016 as “The 41-70”. The restaurant sits on .048 acres, and offers 1,877 SF of interior space plus 517 SF of outside seating totaling 2,374 SF of dining space with seating for 88 patrons.
Waterfront restaurant located in Woods Hole just a walk away from the Woods hole Terminal. Located in the B1 business zone on municipal water and sewer. Includes 517 SF outdoor deck/dining area overlooking the harbor.
- Reason for Sale: Owner Retiring
- Seasonal Hours of Operation: 11:30 AM - 9: PM Lunch and Dinner - Breakfast on Weekends
- Facility approximately total 2,394 SF
- Reviews: Facebook 4.4/Tripadvisor 4 Star/ 3.5 Yelp
- Seating: 44 Inside & 44 Outside
- Fully equipped Full Service Restaurant
10/10/2019 5:44:46 PM
1/20/2020 3:25:13 PM