Crossroads Industrial Park- Perrysburg
29180 Glenwood Rd, Perrysburg, Ohio 43551
Former Global Distribution. The property is a former Hunts manufacturing and packaging facility for tomato products. It consists of three buildings totaling 800,000sf, with 57 total acres. The 57 acres includes 24 acre acres for Build to Suit opportunities of up to 430,000sf. There are currently several tenants in the property, including some national and publicly traded companies. Most are shorter term tenants, providing income and space flexibility for a user or investor.
Former Global Distribution property. Industrial space for lease, from 50,000sf up to 600,000sf in three buildings. Single buildings of 200,000sf or 400,000sf available. Clear heights from 16' to 30', with various dock and door availability. Sites attributes include 10 MGW substation on-site, a water capacity of 6.8 MGD and access to Columbia Gas natural gas pipeline. There is potential for rail spurs on-site, with easements still in place from past spurs. There is also additional acreage available for Build to Suit opportunities, from 80,000sf to 430,000sf.
The subject is in Perrysburg, Ohio, a Toledo suburb. It is ideally located five minutes from access to both I-75 and I-80/I-90 Ohio Turnpike. I-75 runs north/south from Canada to Miami, FL. I-80 and I-90 are the two longest interstates in the country, both traveling from coast t coast. This makes this area a transportation hub like few others. Five minutes away construction has started on a new 700,000sf Amazon Fulfillment Center. There are more than 460,000 employees within a one hour drive, and 60% of the US population and 38% of the Canadian population are within a one-day delivery.
- Ideally Located at the intersection of I-75 and I-80/90 Turnpike
- New 700,000sf Amazon fulfillment center under construction 5 minutes away
- Three Buildings totaling 800,000sf
- Additional 24 Acres for Build to Suit Opportunities up to 430,000sf
- 10 MGW Substation at Site, one of only two in the city; 6.8 MGD water capacity
- 60% of the US population, 38% of the Canadian population within a 1-day delivery distance
- Ideally located at the intersection of I-75 and I-80/90 Turnpike
- Three Buildings totaling 800,000sf - 50,000sf up to 600,000sf available
- Single buildings of 200,000sf or 400,000sf
- Site attributes include rail spur potential and 10 MGW substation on site
10/8/2019 12:25:40 PM
6/19/2020 4:43:33 PM