Multi-Family Development Land in West Waco
15 Acres on Old Lorena Road, Waco, Texas 76712
H&A Commercial Team – KW Commercial, Central Texas and the Jon Spelman Company would like to announce our new multi-family development listing located just off of Old Lorena Road in highly sought-after Western Waco, Texas.
Exceptional multi-family/residential development opportunity in the Highway 84/West Waco corridor area of McLennan County, Texas. The absolutely perfect setting for a large multi-family project! This property consists of 10-20 Acres of land with city water, sewer and electricity, making it the perfect development land for any multi-family project.
Located in McLennan County’s highest per capita income area and convenient to all schools, shopping and minutes from Waco’s two regional medical centers. Perfect private setting bounded by the 2.5 mile Cotton Belt Hike & Bike Trail and Old Lorena Road. Within walking distance to the South Bosque River and a short golf cart drive to Bear Ridge public golf course!
A proposed retail shopping center complex is in the works just down the street at the corner of Old Lorena Road and US Highway 84.
The owner will negotiate and subdivide depending on user needs. Bring all offers and inquiries.
For more information on this property, or any of our other properties, please contact the H&A Commercial Team – KW Commercial!
This property is located just off of Old Lorena Road right next to the Cotton Belt Trail and Church Road.
- Land: 15 Acres +/- with Additional Land Available For Purchase
- Zoned: R-1B: Single-Family Residence
- Located in the Wealthiest Per Capita Income Zone in McLennan County
- Borders the 2.5 Mile Cotton Belt Hike & Bike Trail
- Bear Ridge Public Golf Course, Lake Waco & McGregor Executive Airport are all located nearby.
- Less than 10 minutes from Providence & Hillcrest Hospitals
- Water, Sewer & Electricity Available
10/7/2019 2:42:43 PM
1/20/2020 2:31:13 PM