H&A Commercial Team – KW Commercial, Central Texas and the Jon Spelman Company would like to present our listing of 94.56 Acres of industrial development land in Robinson, Texas.
The subject tract is 94.56 acres out of an original tract of 257 acre tract that was originally purchased in 1996 by the current owner & developer. 5+ Acre tracts are available for purchase. The property is located in the city limits of Robinson, Texas and is served with both water, sewer and heavy electricity. Robinson is a bedroom community of Waco, Texas.
Due to the property’s location along Interstate 35, being midway between the southern and northern borders of Texas and the site’s 4-way easy ingress and egress from both north and southbound lanes, this development has become a hub for commercial trucks and freight hauling related businesses.
The balance of the property is prime for small to midsize distribution facilities, warehouse and supply chain type businesses.
Contact H&A Commercial Team – KW Commercial, Central Texas of the Jon Spelman Company for more information on this excellent development opportunity and capitalize on one of Texas’ fastest growing markets!
Located just off of Interstate Highway 35 and just south of Waco, Texas which is located in between Dallas and Austin.
- 94.56 acres available, subdivided or complete
- Direct link to Interstate 35 (four-way access)
- Most sites are served, including roadways and utilities
- Zoned “Industrial District”; permits a wide range of uses
- Employee and operating amenities throughout campus
- Tenants include: Conway, FedEx, Firestone, Mack Volvo
- Adequate Water and Sewer Infrastructure
- Drainage and Detention in place
- Hotels, Restaurants & brand new Walmart nearby
- Water: 6”, 8” & 10” Lines
- Sewer: Lift Station On-Site
- Electric: Oncor
10/7/2019 2:42:28 PM
1/20/2020 2:30:10 PM