Appalachian Commercial Real Estate, LLC, is pleased to be the exclusive agent for the Town of Boone in the disposition of the current Town of Boone Police Department | Council Chambers property.
This site contains a total of 3.711 acres located on two tax parcels. Watauga County PIN 2910-42-3229-000 and 2910-42-1330-000. A minor portion of the rear of the property is situated within FEMA Flood Hazard areas.
This site is located along the core commercial corridor for the Town of Boone, US Highway 321 (Blowing Rock Road). The site overall is flat; however, it will require demolition of the building and site improvements for redevelopment.
Delivery of the property will be as negotiated between Buyer and Seller based on, among other things, the schedule of Seller's new municipal campus.
- Traffic Counts range between 22,000 VPD (Watauga Village Drive) and 37,000 VPD (NC Highway 105).
- The property is zoned B-3 General Business and located within the Corridor District.
- The site is topographically favorable, at grade with US Highway 321 (Blowing Rock Road).
- The site is located in between two signalized intersections, Blowing Rock Road with Shadowline Drive and Blowing Rock Road with Postal Street.
- With a limited supply of sites along US Highway 321 (Blowing Rock Road), the size of this site is adequate for multiple users.
10/6/2019 12:00:00 AM
10/6/2019 6:01:05 PM