Appalachian Commercial Real Estate, LLC, is pleased to be the exclusive agent for the Town of Boone in the disposition of the current Town of Boone Public Works property.
This site contains a total of 0.999 acres located on one tax parcel. Watauga County PIN 2910-28-0382-000.
The Seller currently leases the 0.357-acre site adjoining the subject property from a separate property owner.
This site is located along the entrance to downtown Boone and Appalachian State University, US Highway 421 (East King Street). The site overall is at grade with East King Street and rises in elevation to Tracy Circle. Demolition of the building and site improvements will be necessary for redevelopment.
Delivery of the property will be as negotiated between Buyer and Seller based on, among other things, the schedule of Seller's new municipal campus.
- Traffic Counts are 16,000 VPD (East King Street).
- A new 105 room hotel was recently approved directly across from the subject property.
- The property is located next to a new mixed-use project, The Forum at East King Street, containing 42 - 1BR units with 4,792 SF NRA commercial space.
- The property is zoned B-3 General Business and located within the Corridor District.
- The site is located in between two signalized intersections, East King Street with NC Highway 105 Extension and East King Street with Hardin Street.
10/6/2019 12:00:00 AM
10/6/2019 5:43:48 PM