131 Acre SF Residential Entitled Development
Southwest 21st Place, Newberry, Florida 32669
Dylan’s Grove is a gated, single family, upscale development in 2 phases:
• Phase 1 has completed infrastructure with 5 home sites (2 to 3 acres each) remaining with this listing.
• Phase 2 has 120 acres (currently green-belted) with fully entitled (but not recorded) 28 home sites of 2 to 3 acres each.
This is a shovel ready opportunity with all government entitlements in place so horizontal development can start immediately. The current improvements include:
• Community Lodge (3,000 SF) with a double sided fireplace, summer kitchen, large dining area, restrooms and swimming pool.
• Landscaped gated entrance with “Dylan’s Grove” stone signage.
• Divided, landscaped, paved roadway through phase 1.
• Three and a half (3.5) miles of paved wooded nature hiking trails.
• Large wooded home sites, plentiful deer and other Florida wildlife in a tranquil environment, design code, and HOA.
This land is all upland, totally out of the flood zone, and beautifully wooded. Power is available on the site, well and septic systems are required on the large home sites. The site plans, engineering construction cost estimates and other development documents are available upon request.
Dylan’s Grove is located in the city of Newberry in Alachua County, Florida, just 8 miles from I-75 and Gainesville. This upscale area offers great shopping, dining, nature parks, and museums. It is the perfect place to live for someone in any stage of life.
Gainesville has quietly but steadily marched to the head of the class. The University of Florida is the area’s largest employer, and the economic picture, recently mixed, has recovered well and the area is now one of the strongest and most diverse economies in the state. Gainesville is a small self-sufficient city. It has most of the things anyone would need. It has a vibrant downtown with numerous restaurants, many cuisines, pubs, night-life, arts and drama etc.
10/2/2019 12:00:00 AM
10/5/2019 4:08:13 PM