Highland Ridge South
7312 W. Braemar Lane, Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Planned Unit Development -- 11 residential lots for $550,000
Very safe subdivision located just South of I-80 and west of Harlem Av available immediately.
Water & sewer "tap in" paid.
$15k estimated permit fees to be fully improved w/utilities to site
Extra land as only set back 5 feet off street.
Lot 1: 19642 S. Edinburgh with a tax identification #19091240624 --12,600 sq. ft.
Lot 2: 19636 S. Edinburgh with a tax identification #19091240623-- 12,600 sq. ft.
Lot 3: 19630 S. Edinburgh with a tax identification #19091240622—12,600 sq. ft.
Lot 4: 19624 S. Edinburgh/ 7311 W. Braemar Lane with a tax identification #19091240621 – 14,560 sq. ft.
Lot 14: 19608 S. Sophie Court with a tax identification # 190912422025—23,940 sq. ft.
Lot 15: 19603 S. Sophie Court with a tax identification # 190912422030—15,879 sq. ft.
Lot 16: 19067 S. Sophie Court with a tax identification # 190912422020—13,862 sq. ft.
Lot 19: 7318 W. Braemar Lane with a tax identification # 190912422033—15,088 sq. ft.
Lot 20: 7312 W. Braemar Lane/ 19616 S. Edinburgh Court with a tax identification #190912422037— 15,088 sq. ft.
Lot 21: 19610 S. Edinburgh Court# 190912422036—12,633 sq. ft.
Lot 23 : 19601 S. Edinburgh Court # 190912422038—12,892 sq. ft.
- Two-Blocks from Island Prairie Park & Community Center & Indian Boundary South Park:
- Nature center, picnic shelters, walking path, bike trails, soccer fields, fishing pond, 2 play grounds, canoe/kayaking,
- Unincorporated Frankfort/Will County:
- Within minutes of Brookside Marketplace--175,000 sf retail center
- Fully improved lots ready to build on now and available Cul-desac lots.
- New subdivision located just South of I-80 and west of Harlem.
- Close to schools, shopping, Metro and expressways.
- Frankfort ranked 36th in the nation's fastest growing suburbs by Forbes Magazine, known as the "Jewel of the South Suburbs."
- Frankfort has been recognized with the Southland's Reader's Choice award for "Best Community.
- Premier community with award-winning schools and exceptional residential, commercial and industrial development.
- In 2016 Frankfort was named one of the top ten communities for Illinois families, and voted among the top 12 safest communities in Illinois.
10/2/2019 4:01:23 AM
1/23/2020 3:29:06 PM