Formerly, the property had been improved as a motel. The improvements have been removed and the site has been graded for future potential uses. With 341+/- feet of frontage on Hwy 41 and two separate entrances, great visibility and ease of access to the site create an excellent opportunity for new development.
The 2.18-acre property is located on the east side of N Expressway (US Highway 19/41), just south of Luckie Street, a primary thoroughfare linking Griffin with the city of Atlanta, Hartsfield Airport and the surrounding metro communities. This corridor experiences a heavy amount of daily traffic, and uses in the area include medical offices, restaurants, shopping centers, freestanding retail stores, offices, convenience stores, etc.
- 2.18 Acres graded for future development
- Ease of access with 2 points of ingress and egress
- Located along a strong commercial corridor
- High traffic count 2018: 28,000-31,000
- Easement access to Lucky Street
- All utilities available
9/11/2019 7:26:24 PM
9/11/2019 8:16:11 PM