Office•Office Building•For Sale or Lease
3131 E Riverside Dr., Fort Myers, Florida 33916
Two lease spaces available in Commercial General zone with close proximity to Downtown Fort Myers:
1. The front unit consist of 5,000 square feet of office/retail space. Unit has recently been updated from floor to ceiling. T3 equivalent internet connections available with pre-installed CAT 5 connections. Space is divided into one 1,500 sf section with 3 separate offices and one 3,500 sf open space for open office or subdivided to cubicles. Unit has men's and women's bathrooms and separate dining and kitchen areas. Space is handicap accessible. Ideal for law office or professional office space. Secure locked parking area as well as main street parking. Only 0.9 miles to Downtown Fort Myers and Federal, State and County court houses.
2. The rear unit consist of 9,000 square feet of open warehouse space with 1,000 square foot office. The space was recently improved with new electrical wiring and high efficiency LED lighting. Space has 16 foot ceilings with 3 dock-high roll-up doors. The unit also has a rear patio overlooking the river.
Jacks Place rests along the Caloosahatchee River next to Oasis Towers, is approximatley 0.9 miles from downtown historic Fort Myers, and 3.9 miles to I-75 Palm Beach Blvd exit.
- Tenants include RJ Reynolds Tobacco Company
- Property is completely fenced in with electronic security coded gate
- 35 onsite parking spaces
- Overall utility costs are low
- Property includes 0.41 acres of additional land across the street which suitable for additional parking
- All new highly efficient HVAC
- New Firestone roof with remaining 15-year warranty
- Walking distance (0.9 miles) to Historic Downtown River District and Government Municipalities
- Property has been upgraded to the equivalent T3 bandwith
- Recent appraisal completed in Nov. 2017
- All upgraded sewer line and system
- Abundant onsite parking completely fenced in with electronic security gate
- Property has been upgraded to the equivalent T3 bandwith and fiber connection
- Trolley Stop just next door in front of the Oasis Towers and walking distance (0.9 miles) to Historic Downtown River District
9/11/2019 7:19:00 PM
9/11/2019 7:19:00 PM