±9.42 Acres (±410,335 SF) of development land ideal for a mini-storage development located off of State Route CA 99, adjacent to Bakersfield College and the Country Club. Parcel benefits from existing long-term cell tower lease of $1,000/year in passive income (since 1999) in the 3rd renewal term (9/1/2019 – 8/31/2024), with the 4th renewal term (9/1/2024 – 8/31/2029) coming up.
• RV/Mini storage option allows for 50’ of RV Storage + 50’ of RV Drive Aisle, two rows of 20’ storage units + drive aisles for access, and possible additional smaller row of storage dependent on restrictions and setbacks.
• Office option using a single loaded parking scheme allows parking down both sides of the property at east and west ends, one drive aisle per row of parking, building located centered on property, and approximately 75’ feet of buildable space for offices.
• Apartments option with a double loaded parking scheme allows all parking pushed to the west against the housing tract, two rows of parking with a single drive aisle, approximately 100’ of buildable space for apartments (factoring in separations, landscaping, parking, community areas, etc.).
Strategically located off the interchange of CA State Highway 99 & Stockdale Highway in Bakersfield CA. Location is 1 intersection north of the most recent growth point of town, surrounded by a large housing tracts and commercial developments. Easy north/south Hwy 99 access & will benefit from this large, expanding commercial market.
Bakersfield is a city in and the county seat of Kern County, California, United States. It covers about 151 sq mi near the southern end of the San Joaquin Valley and the Central Valley region. Bakersfield's population is around 380,000, making it the 9th-most populous city in California and the 52nd-most populous city in the nation. The Bakersfield–Delano Metropolitan Statistical Area, which includes all of Kern County, had a 2010 census population of 839,631, making it the 62nd-largest metropolitan area in the United States. The more built-up urban area that includes Bakersfield and areas immediately around the city, such as East Bakersfield, Oildale and Rosedale, has a population of over 520,000. Bakersfield is THE charter city.
- ±9.42 Acres: Commercial & High Density Residential
- High Identity Location | Shovel Ready
- Potential For Parcels To Be Divided
- Located Near Stockdale Country Club
- Prime Land w/ Nearby CA-99 & Stockdale HWY
- Easy Access to Upgraded HWY 99 Off/On Ramps
- Located Near Cal State University Bakersfield
- Unmatched Level of Consumer Traffic & High Volume Exposure
- Situated Near Many Existing & Planned Developments
- North & South Bound Traffic Generators Near Highway 99
- Ideal for Storage Units
- Close to Transit and Public Transportation
9/6/2019 3:30:08 PM
12/6/2019 11:33:07 PM