Prime Residential Development Land in Growing San Joaquin, Ca Area
NWC Arizona Ave Main St, San Joaquin, California 93660
Prime residential development land totaling ±17.65 Acres. While the land is a blank and clean canvas for flexible concepts, studies have shown ample room for 70+ SFR homes with lot sizes of 5,000 - 6,000 SF (50' or wider). Site is also ideal for higher end semi-custom homes, mixed use development with apartments/condos, or various variations of single family residences. The property is level, and has already had some development work done on the property several years ago. Road ways leading to the property from neighboring developments are in place and all utilities nearby.
Property is located off the Northwest Corner of Arizona Ave & Main St. and just East of the I5 HWY. South of 180 Hwy and West of Hwy 145.
Residential building by the production builders has been very active in this area, and other than a few small projects there are no other active lot subdivisions, for sale, or that are in a dense location ready to build on. A survey of homes that have sold in the last 12 months have shown a $20 PSF increase, showing the last home sales reaching $145 PSF.
- 2 ±8.825 Acres of Vacant Land For Residential
- 2 ±8.825 Acre Phases on a Total of ±17.65 Acres
- Free And Clear Parcel Ready For Developers Concept
- Convenient and Close Highway Access
- Regional Retail Developments just minutes away
- Situated Near Existing Newer Housing Developments
- Near Major Corridors servicing College, Airport, Downtown, & Schools
- Easy Access & Multiple Entrances/Exits
- Strong Number of Households
8/14/2019 4:43:57 PM
8/21/2019 9:57:38 PM