Two tracts totaling 884± AC throughout Pennsylvania (Susquehanna & Dauphin Counties) and located in the heart of Pennsylvania’s productive bluestone region! These properties have significant bluestone reserves and include ready-to-mine quarries featuring easy access to the entire northeast! Stone meets PENNDot and NJDot cycle sodium soundness test standards. Previously approved under former ownership.
Pennsylvania bluestone is a layered sandstone found only in the northeastern tier of Pennsylvania and the southern tier of New York. The quarried product has many uses, from cut dimensional stone used in patios, walkways and stair treads to architectural stone used in buildings. It is also used for wallstone, decorative boulders, natural steps and other landscape features. Due to the limited areas where bluestone reserves can be found, together with a growing demand for the prized stone, production volumes have remained strong in recent years.
The area is home to the highly sought-after Pennsylvania bluestone, found only in the northeastern tier of Pennsylvania and southeastern New York. The quarries are conveniently located close to major interstates and railroad lines, making bluestone transportation to other areas of the country quick and easy.
Hilco Real Estate, LLC. Fernando Palacios PA Real Estate Broker. 5% Buyer's Premium.
- ATTRACTIVE MINIMUM BIDS: Lanesboro - $2,000,000; New Milford - $1,000,000
- On-Site Inspections: By Appointment Only
- Sizable tracts within geographic proximity
- Potential direct access to the Norfolk Southern Line
- Transferable quarry/mining permits
- Opportunity to become one of the largest bluestone operators in the region
- Significant bluestone reserves
8/14/2019 4:26:17 PM
8/14/2019 4:31:54 PM